- Transforming Local Churches into Harvesting Combines.
- Your Disability & The Greatest Work of God.
- Suffering for a Season, By God’s Will
- Should Non-Catholic Christians Pray for the Pope?
- The Whispers & Roars of a Pastor
- Maturing Faith, Goodness of God, and Tribulation
- Happy New Year… er… Valentines Day
- Studying Zechariah & John
- God’s Message to America
- Circumstance and Character
- A Loving Desperation for God
- A Writer’s Irony
- The Prisoner in the Third Cell
- Losing When You are Right.
- The Journal Transitions
- Sundays are Church Day
- One Nation’s Poverty is Another’s Wealth
- The Fires of Life & Death
- Called to be a Watchman
- We MUST Respect God More!
- Middle of the Night Drop-Ins
- Prayer Builds a Temple for God’s Use
- How Much of a Negative Person Are You and Your Friends?
- A Father’s Void & The Father’s Peace
- Inspiration, Interpretation, Scripture, and Pride.
- What I Want To Do To That Police Murderer!
- The Chronic Grace of God
- Speaking with Heaven’s Accent
- Have You Embraced YOUR Cross?
- Are You Snorkeling in the Sand, or Deep Sea Diving?
- RT @leemccloud: "Obedience is always an effective strategy" Bo Stern | 1 month ago
- RT @leemccloud: "If you will confess your temptations you will very seldom have to confess your sins" Daren Lindley @ OMN Eastern Oregon ... | 1 month ago
- RT @leemccloud: "If you don't organize you will agonize" OMN Lead Pastor Bill Wilson | 1 month ago
- Healthy Habits e-Newsletter imakenews.com/medifast/index… | 2 months ago
- Maturing Faith, Goodness of God, and Tribulation fb.me/Az5NlNro | 2 months ago
- The Whispers & Roars of a Pastor fb.me/2eMHapvJX | 2 months ago
- Hi Friends, Here is a link to a brief note on my FB wall based on a verse in Proverbs. Maybe it will shed some... fb.me/26WPrEUv2 | 2 months ago
- Wisdom from Proverbs for Pastors "A king’s rage is like the roar of a lion, but his favor is like dew on the... fb.me/2312iNPts | 2 months ago
- My next preaching event is TONIGHT at TheCHURCH in Salem, Oregon at 6:00pm. Their main service is now on Sunday... fb.me/2ra5veNZP | 2 months ago
- Now here is a great marriage proposal story! fb.me/YUeKGTJ3 | 2 months ago
- In view of the current "misinformation storm" in Washington DC that has stirred political chaos in the 4 corners... fb.me/2dKQobHvs | 2 months ago
- Here is a link to my journal entry of today. Facing tough times? fb.me/Bp93YNWd | 3 months ago
Search This Site
Author Archives: David J. Hall
Every local church should be a contributing member of the global church, fulfilling the call of Christ [not only in being a place of discipleship, relationship, and training in the Word and Spirit, but] especially in the arena of becoming … Continue reading
The greatest work that God desires and has planned in regard to your life is not to work through you, but within you. For sure, God does desire and has planned to work through you in some specific capacity for … Continue reading
I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome in 2000, that was 13 years ago. In 2006, about 7 years ago, I had reached such a level of pain and fatigue that I resigned from pastoring a church. I … Continue reading
Some non-Catholics have asked why the media is providing so much coverage of the new Pope, Pope Francis being his papal name. They don’t mind the coverage, they even find it interesting and historical. In answer to their question, I … Continue reading
“A king’s rage is like the roar of a lion, but his favor is like dew on the grass.” ~ Proverbs 19:12 Pastors, as leaders our words, our expressions, and the tones with which we communicate, they are felt by those … Continue reading
“These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.” ~ John 16:33 A maturing, genuine faith is one … Continue reading
The transition from the year 2012 to 2013 is a blur in my memory. Perhaps this is a taste of what some NFL football players experience when they have their bell rung, when an opponent tackles (or should I say, … Continue reading
I just finished a study of the Old Testament book of Zechariah. While the book contains many levels of prophetic complexity, every chapter contains a handful of verses that stand out with a beautiful simplicity. If you have the opportunity, choose the … Continue reading
God cares very much about our circumstances, especially when our circumstances involve suffering. But there is something that He cares about even more than our circumstances: its our character and its development. Our circumstances will pass away sooner or later … Continue reading